General Information About Putao
• Putao is another town in Kachin state surrounded by snow-capped mountains.
• Mt. Khakhaborazi (5889 metres), which is the highest mountain in Myanmar and in Southeast Asia
• It is the starting point for Myanmar's most adventurous trekking adventures.
• There are also many different ethnic minority tribes in Kachin state.
• The whole year round and there are many varieties of citrus fruits, grown in the orchards.
• Flowing streams and rivulets, straw roofed houses and fences of pebbles and creek stones provide a pleasant, pastoral contrast to the scenes and sights of modern cities.