General Information About Ngwe Saung Beach
• It is newly opened beach about 48 km from Pathein.
• Ngwe Saung can be reached by car from the capital Yangon in approximately six hours.
• The journey takes travelers on a partly bumpy and pot-holed road across the alluvial Ayeyarwaddy Delta region. As an alternative to road travel, it is now possible to travel from Yangon to the Pathein river by boat, a journey of approximately 16 hours overnight sail through picturesque scenery, passing homesteads and typical villages dotted along the riverbanks.
• This unspoilt beach stretches 15 km of white sand and blue sea.
• here are newly constructed bungalows with local flavour but equipped with modern facilities.
• With it’s sandy shore free of mud andclay, transparent and clean sea water, pretty islands nearby and rows of palm trees, is really an irresistible attraction for beach lovers.