General Information About Ngapali
• Located on the Rakhine Coast near Thandwe, Ngapali is one of the beautiful beach in Myanmar.
• This unspoilt beach is 35 minutes flight from Yangon and by land it takes 14 hr to drive.
• Myanmar’s best-known resort providing the visitor with un-spoilt white sand beaches fringed with coconut groves as far as the eye can see.
• It serves as the best ground for sunbathing and recreation such as beach strolling cycling and so on.
• Unlike today’s beaches of Asia, it is free of noisy beachside bars, crowed people and hawkers persuading you to buy their things.
• There are only natural scenic beauty of the blue sea, white sand and the lovely sun.
• The sea is cobalt blue, without any dangerous marine animals, clean and clear with gentle waves.
• The area contains many small islands that can be visited on day trips from main center. Ngapali beach is a three km ribbon of white, soft as talc sand beach that stretches from the village of Ngapali to “ Gyeiktaw “.