General Information About Mandalay
• Mandalay the last capital of the Myanmar Kings, is located in the Central Myanmar, 668 km north of Yangon.
• Today it’s the second largest city with rich cultural heritage.
• It’s also the commercial center with rail, road, river and air links to all parts of the country.
• Mandalay is best known not only for it's rich traditional, cultural and spiritual splendor but also exquisite handicraft such as hand-woven embroidery in silk and cotton, the incredible process of making gold leaves. wood and stone carving and bronze casting etc.
• There are several ancient capitals around Mandalay such as Amapura, Sagaing, Ava, Mingun where Kongbiung dynasty kings established their capitals respectively.
• To recovered the main highlight site it’s need 1 or 2 night stop .